Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some Things

1. Not that it's a big deal, or that it even related greatly to the post itself, but I had the title of my breastfeeding book wrong in my last post. It isn't "Breastfeeding for Dummies", it's "So THAT'S What They're There For" (not kidding). Not sure if there is a "Breastfeeding for Dummies" book. There should be. And they should pass it out to all new mothers at the hospital. Enough about that.
2. I have to say what a miracle straight from heaven it was that I was able to figure out how to insert that video at the end of my last post. It was tricky, had me very frustrated, and involved Html code, but I FINALLY figured it out, PTL!

3. Matthew's football team has their first game this week, and I'm so excited. Watching him coach is very entertaining...he is passionate to say the least. I'm already wondering how many times he will throw his hat down the sidelines. Let's hope none, unless it's done in celebration and not frustration!
4. Here are my two cuties in their Wildcat dresses. I had this idea in my head for these dresses for a while, but didn't start on them until Saturday, which was the day of the purple and white festivities that they wore them to. When I say I finished these in the nick of time, I mean I literally pulled the last one off my sewing machine, threw it on my girl, and we walked out the door. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

My girls and their daddy:



Please note the very expensive new turf in the background. I just wanted a picture of the three of them, but Matthew insisted we get the turf in the background. It really is pretty.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. So precious! Love the dresses, such a cute idea!! Matthew's not proud of his girls is he? And those girls sure don't love their daddy, do they?

    ReplyDelete