Monday, August 2, 2010

The Sweat Shop

With the exception of church and the grocery store, my entire weekend was spent at home. Kinda rare for us, as we're usually on the go. I cleaned some places in my home that haven't been cleaned in sometime. I ironed three huge baskets of laundry, and put them away (and swore to myself I would never get that far behind again). And I sewed and sewed and sewed. I tried out a couple new projects that I'm planning to list later this week, and finished up some cute things, including this set, which I have listed in my shop today:


It is so cute in person, and can be made in any fabric combo. This set can be made in sizes 6mos to 10yr. I'm loving the fabric!

I have a new pattern for a peasant style dress that can be made with short or long sleeves that I'm wanting to try out. It will be great for fall, I think, with tights or leggings, or with a pair of ruffle pants like in the picture above. I'm anxious to try it out and hope to list it soon.

Finally, I am very excited about some new fabrics I have coming. Some I ordered online, and some I ordered my sister to go and buy for me in her much larger town. I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival and will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment