Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SSMT: Verse 5

" (12) Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. (13) Bear with eachother and forgive whatever grievances ou may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. (14) And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14

So far memorizing the scriptures I've chosen in this challenge has come very easily to me. So I'm challenging myself a little this time with a very unfamiliar scripture, that is more than one verse long. And already I love this one. Can you imagine just how different our world would be if every single person (myself included) lived their lives in perfect accordance with this command? Staggering to imagine. I'm challenged by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment