Sunday, October 17, 2010

"I Love" (a 10 point list)

I Love:

1. That an entire cabinet in my kitchen is dedicated to nothing but bottles and sippy cups.

2. The smell of Johnson's Baby Lotion.

3. That I can't fit much on the backseat of my car because its full of carseats.

4. That my arms are frequently sore from carrying my 27lb baby around.

5. That I rarely leave my house without a sippy cup.

6. That in my purse, at all times, there are crayons, at least one pacifier, wet wipes, and usually some sort of snack food.

7. That my iPod has music from "The Sound of Music", "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang", "Annie", "The Wizard of Oz", and all the Disney movies on it because they're my girl's favorites.

8. Wiggle hugs and eskimo kisses.

9. That the glider in my baby's room is showing signs of wear because it has been so heavily used.

10. Being called "Mama" by two of my favorite people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment