Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beth V Photography Class: Favorite

I'm skipping ahead to the last assignment, and then I'll go back and post my last few.

Assignment: Favorite
This last assignment is to just pick the photo you are most proud of or your favorite photo.





This is my favorite, I think. I just love it, and I've ordered a print of it to frame. I'm noticing lately though that when I post a pic that I've edited in Picasa, the quality seems diminished when I post it on blogger. This photo is an example...this pic is much better on my computer than it looks here. Weird.




I loved doing this class, and I DEFINITELY learned some things. I now shoot in manual mode (most of the time), and I feel pretty comfortable with that, and that is a huge accomplishment for me. I feel like I learned some things (like spot metering, which I used in the photo above) that I had clue about before. Overall, I highly, highly recommend this class if she ever offers it again. You can check out her blog for details on newsletters, future classes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment