Monday, April 23, 2012

Little Cowgirl

Mattie was invited to a birthday party for a friend this weekend that took place at a local ranch. We were blessed with gloriously beautiful weather and cool temps, and a fun time was had by all. Mattie declared it the best party ever.

The girls got to do lots of fun things including a 300ft zip line and a hayride, but the hands down favorite of Mattie was the horse riding.

Each girl had a horse and each horse had a cowboy, and the cowboys walked the girls around a huge fenced in corral area. They did this for close to an hour. Mattie made fast friends with her cowboy and I think she talked his ear off. Every time they circled by me either her mouth was moving or his was : ). There's just something about a cowboy, isn't there?

These are just some cute pics I took with my phone. Of course I didn't have my big camera with me! Mattie insisted on dressing the part, so I pulled out a plaid dress for her, jean leggings, and a cowboy hat from VBS several years ago. She was a cute little cowgirl : )

No comments:

Post a Comment