Monday, November 15, 2010

Seasons Greetings

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is getting Christmas cards. I love seeing the pictures, seeing how families change over the years and how children grow. Our Christmas card from last year was probably my favorite ever, and will be hard to top this year. I did a Christmas card/birth announcement combo, and I just loved everything about it. I'm already worrying about the picture for our card this year. With two little wiggle worms who don't care to stop for the camera these days, it's going to be hard to capture. I really don't have a good plan yet about the when and the how of exactly how I'm going to get this picture.


But one thing I do know is where I'm getting my cards from. I'm in love with Shutterfly's designs this year. One thing I really love about Shutterfly is that they have a "Religious" section, which a lot of other card sites don't. Here are some of my favorites:



I think this one is very classy in black and white:



I love the whimsical look of this one:


This is so modern, I love it:


Shutterfly also has great options for gift ideas. These photo mugs are so great, and I know they've been a hit with my kid's grandparents. And who wouldn't love a photo calendar full of precious pictures.
If you haven't yet, check out Shutterfly....you'll find exactly what you're looking for:
www.shutterfly.com

So, I'm all set to do my cards, just as soon as I get that elusive picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment